DTZ World Cup Keepy Ups DTZ World Cup Keepy Ups

I want to give you a ten...

Make it easier to hit the ball. everything else is great. I could get the ball in the air. I could use my head and feet well just when it got time to hit that goal with that special move I was going crazy! It doesn't matter if you have the ball perfectly timed with the special move, it will not hit it. TRUST ME I TRIED OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!!!!! AAAAAAGHHH! I"M GOING NUTS!

Orgasm Girl Orgasm Girl

MAKE HER SPANISH!

Those women are so hot and horny. This women is dead. The sex would probably suck if she was awake. I gave up, I got the meter to orange and made her moan real loud but my hands are tired. Fuck this.

Dragonforce Dragonforce

Really Cool Game

Really Cool

Don't Shoot Marvin Don't Shoot Marvin

Mad Short

But I can't give anything related to pulp ficiton a bad review. And, Samuel L. Jackson is a BAD MOTHERFUCKA.

The Escape II The Escape II

Your shooting games are cool...

These games are entertaining. I must admit it did take me a while to beat the first boss. That either means you did a great job at making this game fairly challenging, or I just suck. Cool Game though.

Alien-Snatchattack Alien-Snatchattack

Mad Cool...

This was some addictive, and funny ass shit!

Bush Shoot-Out Bush Shoot-Out

Best Political Game On NewGrounds

I loved this shit. I loved the part when Rice gets the uzzis and covers GW while he heads for the door. Great Game!!

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Cool Ass GAme!

I sat infront of my computer for hours playing this shit. I would love to see this game with even more levels of excitement. Very addictive.

Pimp's Quest Pimp's Quest

Yeah Bitch.. You done been Chose.

I loved the funny lines in this game. It was cool. Pimps up Hoes Down. Keep Pimpin man!